It all started with this... Rachael Ray - Lazy Baked Greek Chicken
Here's what you need to do it "Rachael Fra...zier" style - yeah I tried to make our names rhyme.
*2 Chicken breasts
*10 oz. Frozen spinach
*1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
*2 1/2 tsp. Olive Oil
*1 tsp Fresh or pre-chopped garlic
*2 Slices Provalone Cheese
*1/4 cup Feta Cheese
*Your fave spaghetti sauce
Please disregard the nasty burn stain thing on my oven - it is clean! I can't get this to come off... leave a suggestion in my comments if you have a trick. The magic eraser did not work for me!
2. Add half of your somewhat defrosted spinach and cook for about 3 more minutes....
3. remove from the pan and add to the feta cheese in a small bowl
4. in a separate bowl, mix 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil with your Panko breadcrumbs
(do you like my bowls?? they're made from recycled stuff and they are way fab!)
5. split the chicken in half and put the spinach, garlic, and feta mixture inside
6. top with breadcrumb mixture and put it in the oven for around 20-25 minutes
7. while the chicken is in the oven, bring water to a boil for the spaghetti and cook it till it tastes right
8. the last few minutes the chicken is in the oven top it with your provalone cheese
9. remove from the oven and lay on top of your spaghetti covered in your favorite sauce
If you make it, let me know how it goes!