Tuesday, February 22, 2011

things you may (or may not) want to know...

there may have been a few things I should have added to my "About Me" page, but I'm not sure I want all of this info THAT accessible

FROGS top the list for my biggest fear

I dated, was engaged to, and married to my best friend within a year



My favorite and only baby sleeps in the bed with me and her dad (go ahead and judge)

My best friends are the best friends I had in High School

When I grow up I want to be a stay at home mom that designs and sews her/her daughter's own clothes

Anthropologie is my favorite store and I can't afford it - Target is a close second

I played basketball in college and we went to the DIII National Championship - YEEHAW Cowgirls

scary
I'm THE WORST at keeping in touch - so I started a blog

I live 2 hours away from my family and I miss them

I have sweaty pits (not smelly...usually), like so sweaty in High School I got prescription anti-perspirant 

I wash my hair about every 3 days, maybe...

I'm kind of gross, but not really. 




Check back next week - I'm having my first giveaway in honor of the bootiful CK's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...