Sunday, February 6, 2011

the tiny tornado

Went shopping yesterday for some "inventory" for my store/things I can put in my house if I can't sell them. That always seems to work out in my favor. I found some great new(when I say new I mean old) vases. I used to have some just like them but they got broken when we moved! I can't wait to post them to the shop! CK went shopping too, and in order to keep her occupied she got to eat some french fries and chicken nuggets. If you know me, you know I am pretty particular about what the little crazy eats--- as in,  I'm not sure she has ever had a fry before. The only reason she has ever had a chicken nugget is because she was thieving off someone else's plate at mother's day out. But today, we needed some nuggets and fries, mostly because we didn't take a nap! I love that nut!



Here is what my CK did this week while we were snowed in..... Please do not call CPS, I have swept 3 times in the last 5 days and have been picking up behind her as fast as I can!



Her favorite thing to do in life is empty. 

   rachael
{jalopy and gray}


P.S. It's snowing again - crossing my fingers for a 10 am start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...