Thursday, May 19, 2011

"IDKWCNTCT" Wednesdays and "WILW"

I'm late to the party because I wasn't feeling well AND CK stayed up until 10:40 last night but here's what I'm loving this week:

I'm loving the "Milk and Cookies" Theme Baby shower we're having this weekend for my friend, Becky!! It is going to be adorable - just wait until you see the pictures! It's going to match her super cute, vintage bedding! 


I'm loving that tomorrow today I am having my FIRST Etsy SALE!!! Check back for the code so you can snag this little gem for a discounted price! Or anything else I may have for sale.



I'm loving that there are 5 1/2  4.5 days of school left. 



I'm loving that soon, VERY SOON,  I will get to go here on a regular basis!
Source
Lake Cisco

I'm loving that it's Thursday and I'm just finishing my Wednesday post - so if you need me to pray for you, today is your lucky day!!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...