Monday, August 1, 2011

I only wanna be with youuuuuuuuu

A lot has happened in the past three years. 
We tend to do things fast, I guess, but there's nothing wrong with that.
The four years we've been together seem like a lifetime, 
and I'm excited to spend the rest of my years with you.



Thanks for being my best friend. 
Thanks for being silly with me.
Thanks for letting me know when I am being silly.
Thank you for being honest. 
Thank you for supporting me.
Thank you for loving Jesus.

And thanks for loving me, 
not just the mushy kind of love,
 but the kind that will last forever.

Love you.


Here's a quick wedding recap in pictures for all of you who weren't able to be there-


Please excuse the fact that I am not looking at the camera.
And that fact that my husband looks like the kind of guy you DON'T want your children to be around.
(Don't be alarmed, he is a youth minister)
The pony length hair is my fault - he threatened to shave his head, I said don't touch your hair. 
Be careful what you wish for.
The mustache, however, I had nothing to do with. 
Guess he didn't know there would be pictures the night before????


My BFF's from High School call this the "traveling jacket."
Much like the traveling pants, it has made it to the big day of three of my closest and dearest friends.
There's no reason something this cute (or expensive) shouldn't get to make more than one appearance.


There are far too many little boys in our families to have chosen just one to be a ring bearer, so made them all dress in khaki and white and hand out water bottles. This picture is so cool. The water fountain was at the back of where our ceremony was held.


We had NINE people in our wedding party - on each side. 
All my girls wore different dresses, and they were from Dillards, so totally, 
for real
wear again dresses.


We had our siblings stand closest to us at the wedding. We had a Maid of Honor and Best Man, but these two were VIP's too. 
My brother straightened my dress; what a little gentleman.



During the ceremony, our families came up and prayed over us. Really cool. 



Look how beautiful this place is!!! There is a garden and the "mansion." We got married outside, on August 1, in the blazing heat, with no rain back-up plan, and it rained that morning! Thankfully the rain cooled it down a little, to something like 100 degrees.
My family made all the tablecloths, food, and decorations for our wedding. 
They're pretty good at it, aren't they?


If only I had gotten to eat more than one bite of this cake!



The car we drove off in was fabulous, and so went with our vintagey theme!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...