Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"IDKWCNTCT" Wednesdays and "WILW"

Wow - time flies when you're having fun! Summer took over here and I have not been at the computer in about a year, so naturally my facebook feed is probably blowing everyone up... I had lots of pictures to post, what can I say??

It just so happens to be "IDKWCNTCT" Wednesday, which I am super excited about this week. If you have no idea what that means, that's okay. It really isn't a very good acronym. It stands for "I don't know what catchy name to call this" and I came up with that. It's copyrighted. Not really, I don't think anyone would want to steal that. It has nothing to do with the actual post, however, most blogs that have weekly occurrences have some acronym so I went with it. The point of "IDKWCNTCT" Wednesday is to let anyone reading this blog know that I am praying for you, and would be happy to make a special prayer if you have anything in particular!

The reason I am especially pumped today is because my friend, Holly, emailed me today with some crazy wonderful news - her women's ministry is up and running full time, and I'm sure she would definitely appreciate your prayers as well as mine. Here's a link to the Bible study she recently did online  - Falling in love...

And now for What I'm Loving Wednesdays, hosted by Jamie at This Kind of Love

I'm loving this picture I took today. 



You'll be seeing more of this as soon as I can figure out how to incorporate it into my headed!

I'm loving this sweet college roommate and excited about her wedding on Saturday!!!



I'm loving these new hair accessories/pins that I am making and soon adding to my shop!




and I'm REALLY loving spending time with family from out of town!

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...