Thursday, July 28, 2011

Italian Nachos

When I go to Carinos, I should probably skip the entree and just go with the Italian Nachos. 
I order them, I eat them all, then put my food in a to go box.

So last night I attempted to make them.
(No step by step pictures because it was 7:45 when I started cooking, 
and also I'm no good at frying things and was fearful of starting a fire. )

Here's what you'll need:
1 lb. Italian Style Sausage - I used Owen that comes in a roll so I didn't have to un-do the "casings"
Won-Ton "Wrappers"
Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
A jar of your favorite Alfredo Sauce
and some mild banana pepper rings, or a fresh one if you're feeling crazy

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Start up the sausage in a frying pan on the stove. Brown.
While your sausage is cooking, heat oil to 325 degrees and fry up those little won-tons until they get slightly browned. Drain.
Put won-tons in a baking dish, top with sausage, drizzle with alfredo, sprinkle with cheese (if you're cooking for my family, lots of cheese. We like our cheese.), and top with banana peppers and parmesan cheese. 
Cook until the cheese melts and enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...